If your events have multiple occurrences and you prefer to keep them together in listings, that’s a piece of cake with Venture. In these cases, each event is listed chronologically according the date of the first occurrence and if you have the listing set to display future occurrences only, the system will automatically reconfigure the order once the first occurrence date has passed and use the subsequent date for ordering.
Moreover, non-occurrence event meta, such as excerpts, details, and thumbnails, are only listed once whereas the occurrence info is listed per instance. That’s not just smart, it’s downright brilliant!
This listing has been set to display:
- all events, regardless of occurrence date
- group occurrences by event; showing one occurrence before toggle
- link through to single event page
- include from all categories, seasons, and venues
- show all events on one page (no pagination)
- each occurrences shows all available information (date/time, venue address, ticket info, calendar export, and optional occurrence notes
Jennifer Higdon’s 2010 Pulitzer-prize winning violin concerto will feature the our concertmaster, Holly Mulcahy. The work is lyrical and fast-paced and created to showcase the soloist’s great manual dexterity. Tchaikovsky’s final completed symphony, a pathos-laden piece that deals with the power of fate in life and death. Program Notes Jennifer Higdon (b. December 31, 1962 in Brooklyn) Violin Concerto By …
Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens' Hatsume Fair is a very real, very popular event that helps advance Morikami's mission to provide authentic Japanese cultural experiences that entertain, educate and inspire. Their event information is used here with their permission and all images, photos, and copy are © 2015 Morikami. All Rights Reserved. Visit their Venture Powered website at …